Blues Foundation Summer Sport Programme | 24th - 28th August @ Biddenham Upper School
In partnership with Blues Community, the Blues Foundation are delighted to provide multi-sport summer camps throughout August, supported by the Harpur Trust and Bedford Borough Council.
The programme will be delivered by high quality coaches and instructors provide, football, rugby, golf, team building and multisport games for all to enjoy! Come along and participate with friends in a safe and controlled environment. All our sessions are covid secure and adhere to all the relevant guidelines set out by the UK Government.
At the session you can expect to:
- Work in bubbles of 15 with maximum 2 coaches.
- Allocated groups for the duration, working in their own area throughout.
- Toilet breaks staggered throughout the day.
- Hand sanitising between sessions and during stops throughout the day.
- Equipment sanitised before and after sessions.
- Sharing of equipment between groups prohibited.
- Drinks breaks throughout the day.
- Measurements in place for drop off and collection with social distancing measures in place.
The programme has limited space so book now to avoid disappointment!
The programme is open to all children aged 5 – 16 years, please bring a packed lunch, water and clothing suitable for all conditions.
Measures are in place to ensure the safety of all participants and staff, we ask that all children, parents and our staff respect and follow the measure put in place.
We will check the temperature of each child on arrival, if their temperature is above 37.5⁰ then we will ask the child to be taken home to isolate.
If our Covid Secure Plan is compromised throughout the programme then we will follow the measures set out in our risk assessment and the venues protocol.
If any member of your household develop any coronavirus symptoms or they can’t attend for any other reason please let us know asap either via email or calling 07596 237315. The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
If a member of your household does have symptoms, they will not be allowed to attend the sessions.
Please provide details below of any medical or health conditions or disabilities that the child may have, that the summer play scheme should be aware of i.e. asthma, any allergies, special educational needs, autism etc.