Bedford Blues August Camp (Tue11th - Thurs13th)
Bedford Blues are pleased to announce we will be running a 3 day rugby camp at Goldington Road, the home of Bedford Blues. As lockdown is eased, we are aware of the desire for players to hone in on their rugby development and we will be on hand to support the growth of your child during the summer holidays.
- Groups of 6 (5 players and a coach) currently limited to 15 players on a first come first served basis.
- Allocated groups for the duration, working in their own area throughout
- Toilet breaks staggered throughout the day
- Hand sanitising between sessions and during stops throughout the day
- Equipment sanitised before and after sessions
- Sharing of equipment between groups prohibited
- Drinks breaks throughout the day
- Measurements in place for drop off and collection with social distancing measures in place
Please be aware that Bedford Blues will do all they can to ensure that groups are made up with appropriate ages, this camp will look the develop the individual player and support their own development moving in to next season.
To ensure that your son/daughter will be with players of similar age - we recommend speaking with peers and booking the same camp so they will be in the same grouping throughout the week.